Genius hour blog #2

So far I have found the materials I need to buy at the store. I need plastic tires, little block of wood, nails, and some other stuff. I have decided on a decal. I am thinking on coloring the car blue and putting some white strips in the middle of the car. I might change the decal but, so far that is my choice. I have learned that there actually is a lot of stuff you have to do to build this thing. I also learned that there are a lot of decals that you can choose from. You can buy stickers to put in the car or you can paint your own decal on there. I have learned that I am pretty good at finding out where to find the stuff I need. This website is where I found all of my information boyslife.org/hobbies-projects/projects/2952/speed-secrets/. It tell you how to build the car, how to make your car go fast, and some extra stuff to make your car seem better. Some obstacles I have had is trying to pick a cool decal because some of them are hard to make and some of them are boring and stupid. This next week I might gather all of my materials. I will not start to build it. I might still look for a better decal.